Update your CAD skills in bite-size chunks with our online training modules! AutoCAD, ProgeCAD and DraftSight modules are now available. If you’re working from home, don’t want to travel anywhere or put yourself at risk from COVID-19, these 3 hour sessions are ideal.
- Getting started with your CAD software – a first 2D drawing
- Removing repetitive drawing of standard objects with Blocks
- Scaling and effective printing
- De-mystifying dimension and text styles
- Adding dimensions that auto-scale with your layouts
- Advanced use of layers to speed up multiple selection
- 3D modelling – creating solids from a 2D drawing
- 3D modelling – solids vs meshes vs surfaces
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D models
We’re adding more topics all the time, or if you’d like one specific to your needs, or that of your team, we can design one especially for you. Whether you are a beginner, need a refresher or wish to hone your skills, we can work at a level to suit you.
We deliver all sessions via Zoom, Skype or Teams, £95 per person, 9.30 – 1:30. There will be a maximum of 4 attendees on all sessions. This is because we know it makes for a better trainer-delegate interaction. You will be able to ask questions at any time.
The courses are delivered by an #Autodesk Certified Professional with #qts Qualified Teacher Status, BEng (Hons) and PGCE, 10 years’ experience as an engineering and CAE practicioner and 17 years’ experience as a CAD trainer.
Questions? Why not get in touch using the button below…